Umbria in a Box
Umbria has a unique culinary heritage that extends well beyond olive oil. It includes chocolate, truffles, porchetta, lentils, and much more. Marco and Amanda have collaborated with Susan Guerra, owner of the top local food and wine tour company, Via del Vino, to develop this delicious goodie box. Over the course of the last year, we have traveled far and wide to curate the best products this region has to offer, all made by passionate small producers. These are not just delicious ingredients.
These are foods with a story.
Umbria in a Box comes with a booklet that includes the fascinating stories of each producer, as well as a few recipes you can add to your Italian cooking repertoire. All booklets are printed on paper made from post-consumer food waste.
Free shipping is included in the price of $160.
Each box includes (7) specialty foods:
- (1) Half-liter tin of Olivando’s “Originale” Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (1) Package Pasta Leopardi’s Organic Tagliolini made with fermented black garlic (250g)
- (2) Jars of Salsa Tartufata al Bianchetto (80g/each)
- (1) Box of Castelluccio lentils (500g)
- (1) Bag of Fagiolina del Trasimeno bio-diverse beans (250g)
- (1) Box of artisanal hazelnut gianduja pralines (9 per box)
- (1) Bag of Porchetta spice mix (100g)